We're hiring: PA to Managing Director
Re-Gen Waste Ltd is a young and dynamic market leader within the waste management sector specialising in mixed dry recycling and fuel production. We are service providers for both the public and private sectors throughout Ireland, Mainland UK, and Europe. Due to continued growth and re-structuring we now have an exciting new opportunity for you to join our team.
To provide proactive and professional PA/administrative support to Managing Director.
It is important that administrative support is delivered to the business in a manner which is consistent with the increasingly competitive environment in which the Company operates. This role is intended to embrace a team-working approach, collaborating with Directors and other members of support staff to fulfil the needs of the business. In addition to being assigned to the Commercial Director, it is expected that as a PA you will work with every member of the team to ensure that the overall needs of the Company group are met.
- Part of your responsibility will be to deliver excellent service to our customers in NI, ROI and Europe. Building and maintaining effective relationships with clients and their teams and developing knowledge of the group's clients and their business.
Planning & Organisation
- Excellent organisational skills are required to ensure required information is available for meetings etc.
- Liaising regularly with departments to identify work commitments and prioritising your workload accordingly.
- Arranging meetings and appointments, both internally and externally, diary management
- Booking travel, meeting rooms and arranging for necessary equipment and refreshments
- Taking ownership of role and projects
- Screening, prioritising and dealing with incoming calls and e-mails
- Preparing presentation slides and materials for internal/external meetings and seminars
- Drafting letters, memos, or notes in a literate and professional manner
- Document & File Management
- Billing, Financial & Project Management
- Secretarial/administrative support experience required preferably in a professional office environment
- The ideal candidate will have a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- They will be reliable and hardworking,
- Remain calm when working under pressure,
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and will work well within a team.
- The nature of the role also requires a self-starter who is extremely organized, with good attention to detail
- Able to work on their own initiative but also understand the importance of team working as they will be required to help in other areas from time to time.
- Full clean driving license and use of own car.
Mon – Fri – 09.00 to 18.00 or 08.30 to 17.30 (but must be flexible to the needs of the Managing Director)
This is a full-time job opportunity offering competitive salary, benefits and bonus depending on company and individual performance. Benefits include Standard life pension scheme and 28 days’ holidays per annum.
Salary - Dependent on experience.
- All CV’s should be updated and in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide mobile number & email address in which to be contacted on.
- State notice period & current salary.
- Closing date for receipt of completed applications: Friday 2nd June 2017