We Are Hiring - Welder/Fabricator
Re-Gen Waste is one of Europe’s most advanced MRF (materials recovery facility) installations specializing in sorting dry fraction of municipal waste. Re-gen Waste now operates their Newry based facility 24 hours per day to process over 1.5million tonnes of waste. The Company operations include waste to energy (WTE), MDR processing, MSW processing and engineering. We have job opportunities for individuals to join and develop their career within a successful and expanding Company.
The Re-Gen business was built and supported on the solid principles of Safety, Customer Service and Quality and this is supported by the Company Values and Principles – Determination, Positivity, Hard Work, Getting it Right First Time, and Open, Honest & Approachable.
Due to expansion into new waste streams and markets and having secured new contracts we require dynamic individuals to join our engineering team. The successful candidate will be required to fabricate/weld both on site and workshop-based manufacture and installation of railings, fire escapes, structural ladders, walkways, handrails and repairs etc. Always ensuring a high-quality standard is achieved and ensuring Health & Safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to undertake Mig welding on Mild Steel;
- Ability to weld Stainless Steel & Aluminium advantageous;
- Fit, form and join raw materials;
- Ability to work unsupervised to a high standard of workmanship and to deadlines;
- Previous experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment essential;
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Previous experience of CNC brake press and / or CNC plasma cutter
- Good communication skills both verbal & written
- Experience of Tig welding would be advantageous;
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Location: Re-Gen, Newry, Co. Down
Benefits: Paid holidays, On-site car parking, Pension Scheme etc.
If you are interested in joining our team here at Re-Gen, and meet the above criteria, then please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm on Friday 7thDecember 2018
Re-Gen is an equal opportunities employer whom employs a workforce with members from all sections of the community and is committed to appointing candidates purely based on merit.