We Are Hiring
We are currently recruiting for a skilled Welder / Fabricator to join our team.
We are a young and dynamic market leader within the waste management sector.
We specialise in mixed dry recycling and fuel production and have our own in-house design engineers, fabrication, vehicle and maintenance divisions.
We are services providers to the Public and Private sectors throughout Ireland, mainland UK and Europe and sell our products in the Global marketplace.
Due to expansion into new waste streams and markets and having secured contracts we require dynamic individuals to join our engineering team.
Job Role: Welder / Fabricator
- Ability to undertake Mig welding on Mild Steel
- Ability to weld Stainless Steel & Aluminium advantageous
- Experience of Tig welding would be advantageous
- Fit, form and join raw materials
- Ability to work unsupervised to a high standard of workmanship and to deadlines
- Adhere to all Health & Safety requirements when operating machinery
- Previous experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings
Please e-mail your CV to: email@example.com
RE-GEN WASTE LIMITED ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER