Now recruiting for a Transport Administrator
ReGen Waste are now recruiting for a full-time Transport Administrator to join our team.
Re-Gen Waste Ltd is a well-established recycling/waste management company, who specialise in mixed dry recycling and fuel production. The company has significant presence and contracts in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, England and Scotland.
Due to expansion into new waste streams and markets and having secured contracts we require dynamic individuals to join our contract team.
To work in our small transport department to assist with daily operations of this busy department. Daily duties will include the collation, validation and formal reporting of information.
- Reporting to the Transport Manager
- Updating computer and paper-based systems
- Scheduling of MOT’s/PSV’s etc.
- Cover for weighbridge, as required
- Maintaining good customer service
- General administrative duties
- Have a hands on approach to tasks
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
- Pro-active to resolving problems
- Excellent organisational / administration & communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good knowledge IT skills
This is a full time permanent job opportunity offering a competitive salary and includes Standard Life pension scheme and 28 days holidays per year (pro rata) – Salary depending on previous experience and capability.
If you feel you match criteria required for the role, please apply by forwarding your CV:
E-mail - email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 23rd March 2018