Job Opportunity: Manual Lathe & Milling Machine Operator
Re-Gen Waste Ltd is a well-established recycling/waste management company, who specialise in mixed dry recycling and fuel production.
Our in-house engineering team manufacturer bespoke components for our recycling facility and undertake repairs of conveyor drums and hydraulic rams etc. We currently require:
Manual Lathe & Milling Machine Operator
About the role:
- Experience operating Manual Milling machines or lathes;
- General milling, facing, and lathe work, to a high degree of accuracy;
- Manufacture and repair of conveyor drums and components;
- Hydraulic ram manufacture and repair
- Ability to weld (MIG an TIG) would be an advantageous, as would experience in sheet metal work, operating guillotines and brake press;
- Ability to read drawings and accurately measure components using a variety of measuring equipment.
- Must be reliable, conscientious and good time keeping;
- Willing to occasionally work shifts and weekends.
The post requires a person who enjoys the challenge of a wide and varied workload, with no two days being the same.
Please e-mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, applications can be posted to:
Re-Gen Waste Limited
Unit 7 Shepherds Drive
Carnbane Industrial Estate
NEWRY, Co Down, BT35 6JQ.
Closing date for applications is Friday 2nd June 2017
RE-GEN WASTE LIMITED ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER