Due to expansion into new waste streams and markets and having secured new contracts we require dynamic individual to join our Engineering team. The successful candidate will be required to facilitate and assist with the manufacture and fitting of our ever-expanding operations. Also, to help maintain and develop the facilities and mechanical infrastructure, within Re-Gen Waste and its holding companies, to keep us at the forefront of the recycling industry. Always ensuring a high-quality standard is achieved and ensuring Health & Safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Are you ready for this exciting challenge and add to your career development then this is the role for you.
- Experience in factory fit outs and steel erection.
- Experience of steel fabrication;
- Ability to work unsupervised to a high standard of workmanship and to deadlines;
- Previous experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment;
- Ability to interpret and work from engineering drawings;
- Strong site survey skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in line with company requirements.
- Good English communication skills both verbal & written
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in managing a small team of operatives during factory fit outs.
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Location: Ballard Engineering, Lislea and other Re-Gen sites in Newry area.,
Benefits: Paid holidays, On-site car parking, Pension Scheme, Employee Perks Card etc
If you are interested in joining our team here at Re-Gen, and meet the above criteria, then please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Re-Gen is an equal opportunities employer whom employs a workforce with members from all sections of the community and is committed to appointing candidates purely based on merit.