Due to expansion into new waste streams and markets and having secured new contracts we require dynamic individual to join our Engineering team. The successful candidate will be required to facilitate and assist with the design and building of our ever-expanding operations. Also, to help maintain and develop the facilities and mechanical infrastructure, within Re-Gen Waste and its holding companies, to keep us at the forefront of the recycling industry. Always ensuring a high-quality standard is achieved and ensuring Health & Safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Experience of heavy steel design work ideally within the handling industry;
- An in-depth knowledge of Solidworks 3D & AutoCAD 2D packages;
- Ability to work unsupervised to a high standard of workmanship and to deadlines;
- Previous experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment;
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings;
- Strong site survey skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team;
- Computer literate and proficient in use of Microsoft Office package
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and design of large separation plants within the waste industry, involving multi stage conveyor systems and various screening technologies;
- Experience of structural design and analysis;
- Good English communication skills both verbal & written
- Educated to Minimum HNC / HND Engineering qualification OR demonstration of extensive relevant engineering knowledge gained though on job experience.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in line with company requirements.
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Location: Ballard, 16 Crossmaglen Road, Lislea, Newry, BT35 9UB
Benefits: Private Healthcare, Free Life Assurance, Employee Perks Card, Paid holidays, On-site car parking, Increased Pension Scheme, Employee Development, Possible flexible working
If you are interested in joining our team here at Re-Gen, and meet the above criteria, then please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org